Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HaPpy B'daY J@SonKidd

2day having a B'day celebration For Noob noOb J@SonKidd In Milwaukee, Balakong....

The Food There Is not As Delicious As I think...A bit Dissapointed On D Foods...

But The scene oF the shop Is Good I think....



MILWauKee....



StupId Noob noOB JaSonKidd...



Cyuan, Dicky, JasOnKidd...



New Zealand Lamb Shoulder Steak....I think The Taste Might Good If It is in Hot Condition....



Sot sOT...Nutt NuTt GAng...



I Think This Is A Type Of Alcohol Gua....Hehe...Duno What Is Tat...Lolx...

----------

The Total For The meals including The Cake 2nite is About Rm250...

The Shop Theme Is all About Harley Davidson Motorcycle...If you are Interested Bout

Motorcycle Like me...It a good Choose To Discover The Shop...

The Cake Is Nice until I eat 2pieces...I eat more than Stupid Noob BooB JasonKidd...Haha...It

like my B'day more Than Him...Lolx...

----------

DerrickY
2247
12/9/2007

No comments: