Wednesday, September 5, 2007

B@cK T0 20/7/2007

Due to I can’t sleep 2nite and also no mood to study. So I choose to write something to make myself feel sleepy... Haha... Ridiculous reason right???

………

PULAU KETAM

On 20th of July, we had a 1day trip to Pulau Ketam. Pulau Ketam is an island that is located near to Klang. We take boat to Pulau Ketam from Port Klang, the duration is about 1 hour.

Speed Boat

(Kc, Cyuan, Beng Beng, Ice)

The purposes of our trip is just go there enjoy eating the seafood and also try experience the fishing village life...Hehe...

Restoran Kim Hoe & The Boss

Bamboo Clam, Big Head Prawn,Fried Sotong

"Pulau Ketam"Original Crab

After The Delicious Seafood Lunch

(Cyuan, Zjiann, Kc, Osh, Kafei, Beng)

After the meal, we start to walk around the fishing village.

The Students Are Taking Boat To School Everyday

Curi Tangkap GAmbar Oleh Ice

Salty Fishes

Taking Picture In Pondok
(Zjiann, Cyuan, Beng, Ice, Kc, Kafei, Osh)

On the way going back to mainland, i meet a very Cute Kidd. We have fun in the boat around 1 hour...Hehe...
This trip is cost us around Rm50 include meal and transport fees...It really Valuable...

DerrickY
5/9/2007

4 comments:

ckyue said...

jz walk walk..no stay there..mana kira experience the fish village life leh? hehe..

-DeRRicK aka CyuAn- said...

ckyue...haha..there nth 2 play d la...g there walk jo 1day edi cukup lo...haha..but there d seafood damn cheap and also fresh la...u also can go there walk walk d..nt bad..

wjiann said...

ya wor quite cheap ...next time i oso bring a gal thr!! lol

-DeRRicK aka CyuAn- said...

wjiann...go a mur better la...go ketam very sien d la...onli seafood...haha...but u nv went there b4...go there walk walk also can la...