Sunday, September 2, 2007

FinAlly



Peace...Peace...Peace d Kampar...

1 day...2 days...3 days...4 days...5 days..............8 days...9 days...

Finally my mid-term break over dy. Yeah...Yeah...

The life in Kampar is peace and relaxes it really suitable for old folks and kids.

During the times I'm in Kampar, Sleep-ING...Eat-ING...YamCha-ING...Blow Water-ING and also PC-ING can consider as my life.

For the person who is always stay in City and seldom going back home town like me will feel uncomfortable with this kind of life. Haha, since very "sien" dunno what to do in Kampar.




Just now Huiyi called me, she said she just reach Sungai Chua and taking dinner (may be can consider supper. ..haha...) with her brother.

She complained to me that she spend 5.5hours from Kampar back to Sungai Chua since “Fxxk-ING” traffic jam in North-South Highway.

The very lucky is when I back to KL; the traffic is not jam like the time Huiyi back but it also considers jam since there is a Lorry “Ter-balik jo” on the highway.

Actually the Lorry is “Ter-balik” on the highway with the direction going to Penang, but the direction going to KL is also jam like hell due to our Malaysian behaviors there is 38 38 first. Haha...

Some more the highway from Slim River - Rawang is under construction. The road is damn narrow and hard to drive with high speed. The construction is already spend more than 1year in the highway. But until today, it just finish around 70%. So, please la--->>the company whose is in charge this project...Aiks...

With this opportunity, I can enjoy the sense in the highway that I seldom notice and it give me the chance to exercise my leg (my Nissan Sunny is a manual car; you peoples understand why I mean right, haha).


University life come to me soon, burn oil...burn oil...burn oil life again. Haha...

----------
DerrickY
2318
2/9/2007

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

The music u put in tis page is nice...!a niCe music from a meaningful movie..
i think Kampar will no longer peace in future le..got UTAR..add more ppl...social problem occur..haiz.. but Kampar food still the beSt...gegege...
hAppy uni re-oPen..!!

-DeRRicK aka CyuAn- said...

Yeah...this is my favorite music...so i put it in my blog...wahaha...agree wif wat u said...so v nid 2 appreciate wat kampar hv nw...PEACE...haha...kampar Chu Cheong Fen is d best...lolx..i Lov Chu Cheong Fen...

wjiann said...

dunno whn all of us after graduate, how kpr will looks alike? haihz!!!! like j-kie said, social problems....

-DeRRicK aka CyuAn- said...

tat tym d kampar ma like nw d setapak or serdang lo...damn crowed and many pollution...wahaha

Anonymous said...

很多年过去了,生活平静如水,时光匆匆流逝,

在繁重的学习中,

我已经忘了究竟追求的是什么

人生中最宝贵的是什么

希望是什么

理想是什么

只知道再回不到以前在‘金宝’的快乐童年

整天过着麻木的生活

周而复始,年复一年

-DeRRicK aka CyuAn- said...

anonymous, agree wif wat u said. neway, may i noe who r u???

Anonymous said...

1st time leave comment in ur blog..if jam can use old road d mah...n can eat at tanjung malim..got 1 place d 'dai chao' is good wor..else drive early in the morning o midnite.. if peace also good mah... like me always work work work..longing to peace n rest.. miis my bed! :p

-DeRRicK aka CyuAn- said...

ckyue,Wah...tanjung malim gt dai chao eat u also noe ar...u really "eat god" la..haha..yala, kampar is a best place 2 relax our mind d lo, duno y..wen d tym in kl..very wish 2 bk kampar rest rest..but in kampar dy..wish 2 bk 2 kl soon also...aiks...really "fan jin" la me..wahaha...

Anonymous said...

I've already choose the identity in "ANONYMOUS"..that means I wanna keep quiet on sharing my name.

Anyway, good job!!!
Keep posting a new topic to share with us.

S-E-C-R-E-T
[Anonymous]

-DeRRicK aka CyuAn- said...

Anonymous, neway..thanks for view-ing my blog and ur comments...haha...

ckyue said...

coz found that dai chao on chinese cari mah...some ppl recommend it wor...mah try try lor..easy to go lar..near tol d...mana eat god..my fren baru eat god..tau many place leh!

aiks...fan jin pulak..

-DeRRicK aka CyuAn- said...

haha...next tym wen u free then v go eat 2geter ba...haha

Anonymous said...

is that the 1 got the 'chee kek bihun' 1? not far from the toll d ma....

Anonymous said...

daniel fei u pun tau? yea..the ci kek bihun...so far i dare not eat the ci kek bihun..jz eat other thg lor..how u know that stall geh?