Friday, August 31, 2007

FeeL-ING







The water “ Dik…Dik…Dak…Dak…” dropping in the bath room, the antic clock“Dik…Dak…Dik…Dak…Dik…Dak…” in the living room. And I am facing the computer, listening Jay Chow’s song and enjoying the peace and silent night in Kampar.

Aiks, my antic clock bark again “Ding…Ding…Ding” It already 3 am, yea…right…it really 3 am. The Neslo ais make me feel not thinking to sleep and my mind just thinking what you had told me in 150 minutes ago. It repeat, repeat, and repeat in my mind. You really disappointed me. Aiks.

Among my friend, all of you know me well that I am a straight forward guy. I will not pretend in front of you and will deliver all my view and opinions to you even through you don’t like it if I really treat you as my friend. I really can’t expect that you think I am pretending in front of you. Sigh…

Well, you are not a kid anymore, you can make your own decision individually and you can decide to believe me or not believe me. It all your choice and what I can confirm to you is I already lost confidence on you.


DerrickY
0305
31/8/2007

4 comments:

ashley said...

sounds sad...anyway,take it as a small part of ur story, ok?
there's always ups and downs in our life.

-DeRRicK aka CyuAn- said...

yeah...i just do wat a fren should do..anyway,if she dun blif me...i also can do nth..

wjiann said...

blurrrrrrrrrrr

-DeRRicK aka CyuAn- said...

no nid blur la...haha